Hi Valley Creek Church, eight things I want to share with you today…
#1 — Sunday was powerful! We dove into the second week of our series “I Believe in You.”
- We get so wrapped up in our own lives that we forget we are commanded by God to share our lives with each other.
- Having someone pour into you is great… But the privilege of investing your life into someone else is amazing.
#2 — Our welcome team hit it out of the park last Sunday.
- I was talking to a senior citizen in our church. She told me how she has been bragging about you to everyone she meets. She told me that every Sunday a greeter rushes out to her car to personally escort her into church…
- Thank you Valley Creek. You are always looking for ways to express God’s love in practical ways.
Eight Eleven kids in KidsCreek made first time decisions to follow Jesus!
- I love what God is doing! One of the adults working with pastor Charity said “God’s presence was so real during the service you could feel it.”
- KidsCreek is NOT CHILD CARE! KidsCreek is providing age appropriate ministry that partners with parents to make a difference in the lives of every elementary student.
#4 — Creeks Edge had their first event Sunday afternoon for 5th graders.
- I can’t believe my daughter is already getting ready for the transition to VCStudent in June!
- Thanks to the Middle School team leaders who made the Video Scavenger Hunt at the Mall of America a success!
#5 — We have an impromptu group of people Christmas caroling at a retirement home this Sunday night. Love it when people see an opportunity to share God’s love and do something about it.
#6 — Can’t wait for this Sunday.
- I get to talk about one of my favorite verses: “Since my youth, God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds. Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, my God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your mighty acts to all who are to come.” (Psalms 71:17–18 NIV)
- You make a huge difference on the next generation!
#7 — INVITE SOMEONE to our Thursday Night “Christmas at the Park.”
- Our creative arts team is planning a special night of Christmas music and revealing Christ in Christmas.
- Add this date to your cell phone now. 7pm, Thursday December 15, at the Indoor amphitheater of Central Park attached to the Library in Woodbury (where our church used to meet a couple years ago).
#8 — I am pumped about 2012! Our new series will make an impact on your life. More details to come.